Anywhere where a water source is introduced, mould can appear. As an irritant and an allergen, it has the potential to create serious health concerns especially for elderly people, children, and people who have weakened immune systems. These concerns may show up immediately in your physical health, or, they can grow over time into something more serious. Some types of mold are toxic and breathing in their spores can have serious long-lasting effects.
Mould in your home or business needs to be removed using the proper methods, in order to keep you and your property safe. The right equipment and knowledge can prevent other parts of your home from being contaminated and will keep people safe from further effects that the mold could have on their health. Our staff are fully certified to manage and remove this substance from your residential or commercial property efficiently and correctly. We use third-party testing before and after to insure the job is completed and the issue resolved.
Traditionally asbestos is harmless if it is in a static position. Its location in numerous types of building products in your home or business means that it may at some point need to be handled. It can be found in drywall compounds, floor tiles, and insulations, among other products. If ever you need any of these products containing asbestos moved, whether for renovations or due to water or fire damage, it is essential that you use professionals for the job. Our staff are certified to handle asbestos, and we are committed to following the strict guidelines outlined by manitoba Health & Safety for removal.
Flexibility, innovation, results: See for yourself how we have built the success of our clients. Click below to explore our past projects.